At The Present Time
Vietnam Veterans of America Buckeye State Council
Does Not Have A Direct Donation Number.

If You Are Interested In Making A Donation,
Please Make Your Donation To:
"Vietnam Veterans of America Buckeye State Council"
n Your Donation

At This Point Your Donation Will Be Held Pending The Approval From United Way
As A Designated Recipient.
If There Are Any Questions, The United Way Will Contact You.

As for other VVA Chapters in the State,
Each Chapter In Each County Must Follow The Same Procedure
In Getting Their Individual Listing In Their Respective Counties.
You Will Need To Call Your Local United Way To Do This.

You can find the closest one to you by going to and doing a search.